@ceAlways post the rules. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked. Write eleven new ones. Tag eleven people and tell them you tagged them.
Taggd by matt-creates
- Least favorite book that isn’t Twilight or 50 Shades of Gray and why is it your least favorite? i really wanted to go with twilight because honestly i HATED the character of Bella, she annoyed the piss out of me in so many ways, worse than Harry Potter Year 5, who had previously been the most frustratingly annoying character i’d come across, but if i can’t choose twilight then i will go with… hmm, i’m having a really hard time with this… maybe Allegiant, thought that was pretty poorly composed and a crummy end to the series, but it’ll come to me later and i’ll realize what book i really hate and when i do i shall post about it!
- What song can you related to? Waiting by Cake, Dirt by Phish, Bug also by Phish, Strawberry Fields Forever by the Beatles, You Go Where I Go by Steely Dan, and Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life by Eric Idle
- Do you ever get so many thoughts in your head? So many? Yes. Too many? I hope not, but probably
- Do people ever give you a really hard question? Yes, and honestly the question is: Do you prefer Matthew or Matt. Seriously, i HATE that question
- Do you ever get so sick about your daily life? Yes i totally do! But then i’m also lazy and an unmotivated procrastinator so i do little to change my daily life, but since i got a new job my daily life has been better and more bearable
- Tell me about your favorite store? it’s the online store for Audible.com because i love love love audio books, or else it’s Barnes & Noble because they have so many books and they also have comics and games and starbucks inside :)
- Any other site besides Tumblr you like? i “like” Facebook for networking and staying in touch with friends across the country, otherwise i’d say majorspoilers.com and a few webcomic sites (Battlepug, Order of the Stick, Girl Genius, to name a few) and also the glory that is Wikipedia!
- Which least favorite characters would you save? Not sure exactly what is being asked here, but if there was a character who i wasn’t a huge fan of, but they died in whatever story they were in and i was to be able to save them, i guess i’d save either Ned or Robb Stark
- Have you ever liked a band but hate the fans? yeah, pretty much every band because i am not a huge fan of subject-oriented groups of people; in the same way, i also hate fandoms… individuals are fine, groups tend to suck
- Have you ever done something someone told you not to do but you did because whatever? i can’t think of anything major, but i had a friend named Rich who i called Dickie all the time even though he said not too lol
- Would you ever do drugs? i have, i do, i probably will again in the near and far future, but the only drugs i do currently are weed and alcohol, my heavier drug days are happily in the past
Stuff I get to answer
1. Have you ever had your heart broken? Oh yes, and boy did it hurt. Even looking back, I can say without an ounce of Teenage hyperbole left in me, that it was one of the most painful experiences of my life. It always hurts the worst the first time.
2. What food could you eat every day for every meal forever? Pho! Pho pho pho all day erryday. Or maybe Puerto Rican style rice and beans with avacado and tostones. Yeah~
3. What actress/actor do you love even if they are in horrible movies? That’s hard! I don’t tend to follow actors too much. Though I do really enjoy looking at Idris Elba and would probably watch him in damn near anything.
4. Have you ever had an opinion and then a moment of clarity made you change your stance to the exact opposite of the opinion you had to begin with? No. Usually it takes me a long time to form a *really* strong opinion, and I spend a lot of time debating both sides of a thing so I can get there. Chances are by the time I get there, I’ve already been through numerous fights with myself.
5. Are you skilled with mechanics tools? Not like car mechanics, but I’m handy with a wrench and take great pride in the fact that I fixed my toilet after we moved to our place last year.
6. Was there ever a book or a movie that changed the way you look at the world, and what was that book or movie and how did it change you? Not so much changed me, but left a very very strong mark on me, so much so that I reference it constantly when I’m looking for the right things to say. Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson is one of those powerful books on love. I can’t really explain it, but it hit me at the right time in my life and It’s stuck with me ever since.
7. Do you have an unbelievably silly talent or skill? I can rub my tummy and pat my head at the same time.
8. If you had $100,000,000 how would you spend it? GET ALL THE BRAND. No, really, chances are I’d buy a small condo for myself and my partner, pay off my sister, my brother’s and my own studen’t loans, get my mom a small farm and a flock of dogs and probably invest a chunk of it. Whatever was left though? I’d buy some serious lolita stuff.
9. Do you have a job and if you do then do you like it? I do! I often say I love what I do, but I hate who I do it for. All I’ve ever wanted to do with my life is get paid to use photoshop all day. And I get paid to use photoshop all day. It’s pretty awesome.
10. If you do not have a job, what job would you like to have most? I’m gonna answer this as “what is your dream job.” To which I’d say I’d love to open my own small studio and work on product photos and editorial for said product. Basically fancy still lifes of things people wanna sell.
11. Agree or disagree (and explain your answer) if you think we are living at a peak point of Human Civilization or if you think we are in a low point Neither! I think we’re in a weird state of arrested development, socially. Our tech has advanced an insane amount in the last 50 years, but we’re still kind of bumbling along with it, and there are too many people who “Have not”
- Do you have a style icon?
- What is one thing you wish you could learn?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- What is your favorite period in history?
- Is there a book that stays with you?
- What is one thing you’re afraid of
- Do you play games? What is your favorite?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite way to de-stress?
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
- The ghost of Marie Antoinette shows up at your dining room table. What do you have for dinner with her and what do you ask?
….aaannnd whoever else wants to do it